The servicing, hydro testing and recharging (Refilling) of fire extinguishers is a specialty because it’s the quality of service on which depends the working of a Fire Extinguisher at the Time of Emergency.
So, we try to offer to our clients the best of our services in order to create a trust relation between equipment, which we service, and our clients.
We give free quotation and helpful advice on all your fire safety equipment maintenance requirements.
- All types of fire Extinguisher refilled, serviced and pressure tested.
- AMC / maintenance service contracts of All Systems (Fire Extinguisher / Hydrant System / Alarm System
- We Provide Training / Demonstration to our Clients to use Fire Extinguishers in an emergency
- No unbudgeted work undertaken without your approval
- Professional and efficient service
- Full Service / Survey report of Fire extinguisher with All Necessary details required
- Our Priority is Customer / Client Satisfaction with our Service
- Service & Quality is the Strength of Ceasefire XT Safety Engineers
Every Fire Extinguisher that comes to us for a refill undergoes the following standard process…
- The Fire Extinguisher is manually discharged / fired and emptied
- The extinguisher is then dismantled completely
- The Fire Extinguisher then is made to undergo a Hydro Pressure Test at 35kgf cm sq for 2 minutes to check for leaks and the burst capacity
- New extinguishing agent (powder, gas, water or foam) is filled in the Fire Extinguisher Manually
- Fire extinguisher is charged (pressurized) with 100% pure nitrogen
- The Fire Extinguisher is then made to go through Leak tests. The first is an test in water
Annual Maintainance Contract (AMC)
Without service and maintenance even the best fire fighting equipment’s might fail to function when required.
A service and maintenance contract gives you :
- Reduced risks of failure of equipment when the need arises – saving your investments and your business
- Extended life from your equipment due to preventive maintenance visits
- Compliance with local fire office and insurance company requirements
We offer a single maintenance contract for all the fire safety equipments/ systems installed in your premises – portable fire extinguishers, Automatic Fire Alarm Systems, Water based Fire fighting system, Gas based automatic flooding systems, Emergency lighting, Emergency Evacuation signages etc.
There are clear advantages by going for a single contract. The most important is the peace of mind that will come when you know that there will be no gaps or overlaps in your fire protection due to various agencies sharing different tasks.
Fire Safety Training
To fight a fire successfully, you must first understand it. How it grows and spreads. What are its many forms. The Operation Ceasefire XT Safety Engineers
Fire Safety Training Programme covers all the possible lines of defense against the threat of fire. The programme comprises seven key fire safety training segments and is based on material gathered from several prominent industry experts and our own research over decades.
Firefighting is just one aspect of fire safety. An understanding of how fire operates, basic fire prevention practices and the importance of smoke detection systems can work towards ensuring that you never actually have to face a fire, leave alone fight it. And, as every trained firefighter will testify, the most critical aspect of training for a fire situation is the evacuation plan ensuring that everyone on the premises knows what to do in an emergency.
Training for this role may include:
- detailed knowledge of the fire safety strategy of the premises
- awareness of human behavior in fires
- how to encourage others to use the most appropriate escape route
- how to search safely and recognize areas that are unsafe to enter
- The difficulties that some people, particularly if disabled, may have in escaping and any special evacuation arrangements that have been pre-planned
- additional training in the use of firefighting equipment
- an understanding of the purpose of any fixed firefighting equipment such as sprinklers or gas flooding systems
- reporting of faults, incidents and near misses